We would love to see you for this event where we can get to know one another and hang with the whole family. Remember, a social neighborhood is a safe neighborhood, so promote crime prevention by throwing a great party.
Neighborhood events are an opportunity for you, your neighbors and local businesses to forge relationships and build community. We would love to see everyone out making new friends!
Join us from 6pm-8pm for Live Music by local band Shades Of Gray while we play lawn games and Bingo on NW 79th. We will have local food trucks Coits Rootbeer and Hotdogs as well as Oklahoma Kettle Corn, who also serves lemonade. This is an all ages event that will have a bounce house and door prizes.
The time is here!! Come join us TODAY (Tuesday night) for a fun night of food, games, and music. 🎵 Activities are 6-8pm, located on NW 79th St.
Things you need to know:
- Check in at 79th and Harvest Hills Rd (and get a ticket for the drawing!)
- Please don’t park on Harvest Hills Road near the event! We want to be safe and leave plenty of room for traffic.
- Come Hungry! Free hot dogs, Popcorn, Sno-Cones, S’mores, and Watermelon! 🍉
- Bring the Family! There will be lots of free games and activities! Bounce House, Photo Booth, chalk, horse shoes, corn hole, toy duck pond! And we plan to have a fire truck for everyone to see and take pictures with.
- Bring your neighbors! This is a great opportunity to invite your neighbors if they aren’t already coming so that everyone can get to know each other better.
- Live Band! Feel free to bring your lawn chairs, or we will have plenty of chairs available.
Remember that we are collecting donations of water bottles for our local fire station. Bring them with you to check-in.💧
It’s not too late to volunteer to help set up or tear down! We will start setting up at 4:15, with the event starting at 6. Email email@example.com, if interested.
Here is a rough outline of where all the activities will be on NW 79th St:
We are just a few days away!! Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, September 14th for Neighbors Night Out from 6PM-8PM.
It will be held on NW 79th Street again as a block party! Please check-in at 79th and Harvest Hills Road.
We will have food, bounce house, games and a band! Please come join us. It is free!
We are looking for any volunteers that would be able to help set up or tear down. We will start setting up at 4:15PM. If you are available, please let us know. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a few 30 minute slots open to run some events like the s’mores station, photo booth, or sno cones. Any assistance is always greatly appreciated!
Lastly – we are collecting cases of bottled water for our local Fire station! They do so much for our community and we want to keep them hydrated! Bring them with you and leave them at the check-in table.
We can’t wait to see you there!!
Our Neighbor’s Night Out Block Party is making a return this year!! Be sure to mark your calendars to come enjoy a FREE night of food, fun, and entertainment with your Harvest Hills South neighbors!
Tuesday, September 14th 6PM – 8PM
NW 79th Street between Harvest Hills Rd and Harvest Hills S. Blvd. (We will be blocking off the street for this event)
Live Music – Returning once again, our favorite 737 Band!
- Hot Dogs
- Bounce House
- Duck Pond
- Street Chalk
- Corn Hole
- Photo Booth
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteers needed for set up at 5:00pm and tear down 8:00pm on 79th Street. Please email email@example.com if interested.
Mark your calendars! You won’t want to miss it!!