The time is here!! Come join us TODAY (Tuesday night) for a fun night of food, games, and music. 🎵 Activities are 6-8pm, located on NW 79th St.
Things you need to know:
- Check in at 79th and Harvest Hills Rd (and get a ticket for the drawing!)
- Please don’t park on Harvest Hills Road near the event! We want to be safe and leave plenty of room for traffic.
- Come Hungry! Free hot dogs, Popcorn, Sno-Cones, S’mores, and Watermelon! 🍉
- Bring the Family! There will be lots of free games and activities! Bounce House, Photo Booth, chalk, horse shoes, corn hole, toy duck pond! And we plan to have a fire truck for everyone to see and take pictures with.
- Bring your neighbors! This is a great opportunity to invite your neighbors if they aren’t already coming so that everyone can get to know each other better.
- Live Band! Feel free to bring your lawn chairs, or we will have plenty of chairs available.
Remember that we are collecting donations of water bottles for our local fire station. Bring them with you to check-in.💧
It’s not too late to volunteer to help set up or tear down! We will start setting up at 4:15, with the event starting at 6. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
Here is a rough outline of where all the activities will be on NW 79th St: