Elections will be held at the May 17, 2018 meeting for several positions. Please consider volunteering. If you are interested in running for office, please let us know so we can put your name on the ballots. You can respond by leaving a comment. Let us know which position you would be interested in. We Need You! Help us Dream Big!
- Perform the duties of the President in his/her absence.
- He/she shall fill, by succession the vacancy of President in the case of resignation.
- Schedule, reserve and arrange neighborhood meeting facility
- Sign checks as required
- Keep and distribute minutes of the association and executive board meetings
- Keep archive of association documentation as appropriate
- Prepare newsletter prior to each neighborhood meeting as needed
- Coordinate printing of newsletter as needed
- Distribute newsletter to Block Captain Chairperson as needed
- Post an electronic copy of the newsletter to the website
- E-mail newsletters to interested city officials and local neighborhood organizations as needed
- Maintain and update neighborhood website
Officer Bob has challenged us to fill the house at Northridge Elementary School on May 17th! Be there! It will be a very informative meeting. We will have several door prizes!
Please pay your $30.00 annual dues today. You may pay by PayPal by clicking the button on the right hand side of the web site or send your check to Corky Bishop at the below address.
Thank you for your interest in Harvest Hills South Neighborhood Association.