Our neighborhood meeting on May 18th was a great success! It was located in the parking lot of Northridge Elementary.
Master Sergeant Bob Skalla, from the OCPD Hefner Division, was our guest speaker. He spoke about various safety tips, including how to improve your situational awareness and creating a plan for crisis situations.
Election of Officers was held, and the following officers were elected for 2 years:
- President – Jaci Maguire (Re-Elected)
- 1st Vice President – Ron Kistler
- 2nd Vice President – Jim Olson
- Secretary – Karen Litteral
- Treasurer – Victor Hall (Re-Elected)
- Social Media – Krystle & Nate Cheatham
- Block Captain Chairman – Linda Rains (Re-Elected to new position)
We are thankful for the hard work that our previous board members and volunteers contributed during these past two years.
Thank you to Tom Maguire, Stephanie Hiemstra, Linda Rains, Faith Stidman, Lisa-Ann Burger, Victor Hall, and Jaci Maguire for serving on our previous board. Several neighborhood members voiced projects and accomplishments that were appreciated during their tenure.
- Our neighborhood garage sale is June 4-5, 2021. Each individual is responsible for their own permit. Proceeds stay with the homeowner.
- Fundraisers for the HHSNA garage sale and possible dinners out at restaurants will be planned at a later date.
- We are looking for volunteers to help with the entrance planning and maintenance.
- Neighbors Night Out is planned for this year in September. More details will be provided as the date gets closer.
Dues are $30 per calendar year, and we are collecting them now. The mailing address is:
- Harvest Hills Neighborhood Association, PO Box 721804, Oklahoma City, OK 73172.
- Donations may also me made on our secure web site: https://harvesthillssouth.org