Everyone want’s their loved one to feel special and OKC has a lot to offer from a romantic evening just the two of you to a more kiddo friendly event made special with a day out at a museum.
- Downtown fun could include a ride on a water taxi in our famous canal and a stop to play a few games at the HeyDay arcade.
- The Myriad Botanical Gardens or the Will Rogers Botanical gardens both offer a beautiful plants for a stroll in nature.
- Visit one of our museums to learn more about so many great topics including Art at OKCMOA, Bones at The Skeleton Museum, Western Heritage at the Cowboy Museum, or Banjo’s at the American Banjo Museum.
- Get a professional massage at the Resonance Mind Body Wellness Spa on Route66.
If going out just isn’t in the cards for your plans this year you could always indulge in some sweet treats, like those made by these locally owned shops. They make a great gift or you could even just go to treat yourself, we won’t tell. Buying local is always a great way to support the community we live in, but if it’s tasty it gets extra points in my book!
- Visit Mollycoddled Hash Slingers who makes amazing handmade candies using many locally sourced ingredients and even some fun Made in Oklahoma gifts!
- Check out MentaliTea in Bethany which is a coffee and tea shop serving breakfast and lunch but their pies make a great addition to any celebration.
- Not Cho Cheesecake is a locally owned specialty shop delighting the community with their variety of cheesecake options made in a personal or sharable size option.