We had an excellent general meeting Thursday evening and we wanted to share with those of you who could not attend.
The agenda of the evening revolved around crime prevention and neighbor participation in crime watch activities. There were 51 of your neighbors in attendance!! In addition, we were joined by MSgt Robert “Officer Bob” Skalla with the Hefner Division of the Oklahoma City Police Department.
Click on the link below for a copy of the presentation. Read about the success story of 79th Street neighbors coming together and “Dreaming Big” and getting a Street Light installed! More information to come on how we can “light up the neighborhood” with additional street lights, sign toppers and improvements.
- Perform the duties of the President in his/her absence.
- He/she shall fill, by succession the vacancy of President in the case of resignation.
- Schedule, reserve and arrange neighborhood meeting facility
- Sign checks as required
- Keep and distribute minutes of the association and executive board meetings
- Keep archive of association documentation as appropriate
- Prepare newsletter prior to each neighborhood meeting as needed
- Coordinate printing of newsletter as needed
- Distribute newsletter to Block Captain Chairperson as needed
- Post an electronic copy of the newsletter to the website
- E-mail newsletters to interested city officials and local neighborhood organizations as needed
- Maintain and update neighborhood website