Crime Patrol Volunteer- Harvest Hills South
Please let us know if you can spare a couple hours a week or month to help protect Harvest Hills South. We have people who can partner with you if needed. We have lost several patrollers due to illness and some have moved out of the neighborhood, so we really need your support. Let us know after you register and one of our patrollers will meet you there.
- flexible with the scheduling- mornings, afternoon and evening shifts available.
How can we all help
- Keep your outside lights on at night. Several streets are very dark and welcoming to crime.
- Make sure we have your contact phone numbers, so the patrollers can call you if you have your garage door open at night.
- Practice the 9pm rule. At 9pm, you check to make sure your garage and doors are closed and locked.
- Look at your neighbors across from you to see if theirs is closed too. If theirs are open, call and let them know.
Let’s help protect each other.